Managing Facility Services Based on Your Standards
We know energy delivery companies must consider cost containment, security, and diversity spend as you select service providers for your facilities. Tegrete provides facility management services for buildings, power plants, substations, wind farms, and right-of-ways, with your business objectives top-of-mind.
- Emphasis on cost reduction. We strive to obtain multiple bids for every service at every site, including bids from your incumbent service providers.
- Commitment to security. We conduct background and drug screening, insurance verification and manage site access requirements for all service providers on your property.
- Diversity spend. Tegrete is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise. All dollars spent on facility management services qualify as tier-one diversity spend for you. We also seek to increase opportunities for minority-, women-, service disabled- and veteran-owned service providers.
With a dedicated account team and online/mobile portal, you have 24/7/365 support for all facility services including janitorial, HVAC, handyman, snow removal, and lawn care.
- Reduce costs. Our competitive bid process, dedicated account team and consolidated invoicing can result in hard and soft cost savings.
- Reduce risk. Only carefully selected, insured and vetted service providers on your property.
- Leverage Our Expertise. Tegrete manages facility services for thousands of energy delivery locations.