Tegrete's Proven Process
Based on thirty-years of experience and collaboration with thousands of clients, Tegrete has perfected a unique Six-Step-Process for the management of facilities services. Every step in the process is designed to add value to our clients:
- Save significant time
- Optimize resources
- Reduce risk
- Control costs
Our Relationship Managers become an extension of your facilities team — we don’t replace your staff! We have long-term partnerships with service providers who are typically owner-operators and experts in their trade, with Tegrete Relationship Managers overseeing all service providers, quality, and results. This management structure allows us to keep our overhead costs low and deliver more competitive pricing. Rather than finding local service providers for your janitorial, handyman, HVAC and maintenance needs, and then negotiating pricing based on a single location, you simply contact your Tegrete Relationship Manager.
We often meet with C-Suite leaders who are dealing with facilities issues — leaking roof, backed-up sewer, or subpar cleaning. With Tegrete as your facilities management partner, you have time to focus on more business-critical projects that can impact your bottom line, confident that we’ve got it covered.
How many hours could you save by having someone handle procurement, contract negotiation, insurance verification, service provider management, accounts payable and drive to facilities for small repairs? Based on historical averages, we’ve shown that Tegrete can save over 1,000 labor hours per year for a company with 10 locations. This is time you can devote to business-critical projects such as remodels, site consolidation or expansion, lighting upgrades or other capital projects.
Tegrete knows the integrity and honesty of service providers entering your facilities is of utmost concern. Our customized services are delivered by a nationwide network of local, highly skilled trade service providers who have passed our rigorous screening process.
- One Company. With Tegrete, you’ll have one company for all trades and services across the country including janitorial, HVAC, lawn maintenance, snow removal, electrical, plumbing, and more.
- Stay Local. Rather than using large, national companies, Tegrete seeks partnerships with local owner-operators, who can respond quickly and offer competitive rates.
- Use Incumbents. We’re happy to partner with your incumbent service providers.
- Reduce Risk. All Tegrete service providers are pre-approved and have met our stringent credentials for background/drug screening and insurance before entering your facilities.
Tegrete negotiates the best prices on your behalf, leveraging our scale and existing service provider partnerships to obtain volume discounts. By subcontracting services, we’re able to seek multiple bids from local service providers through a Request for Proposal process — sharing results with you to make the final decision.
- Streamlined Bid Process. Tegrete issues Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to obtain multiple service provider bids (including your incumbent), and we present our recommendations to you for approval.
- Competitive Pricing. With Tegrete’s large client base and thousands of service providers, we’re able to negotiate the best price on your behalf.
- Save Time. Tegrete’s Sourcing and RFP process delivers multiple bids from local service providers, saving you significant time while ensuring you have competitive, market-based pricing.
When Tegrete assumes facilities management responsibilities for companies, we occasionally find they have shortchanged the process for screening service providers. Service providers are performing work without liability insurance or with felony convictions. Tegrete takes a no-nonsense approach to risk management.
- Extensive Screening. All service providers must pass Tegrete’s screening requirements before entering your facilities. If you’re engaged in a highly secure environment (e.g., nuclear plant, government buildings), we’ll incorporate your heightened requirements into our screening protocol.
- Expertise. Tegrete has professionals dedicated to Security and Compliance including insurance and background/drug screening verification, Site Access policy administration, and badge and key access management.
- Security Integration. We become integrated with your Security department, upholding your policies and procedures.
How many contracts do you have with individual service providers? Or perhaps you are not protected by the terms of a contract. With Tegrete, you’ll have one Master Agreement, minimizing your risk and saving you countless hours.
- One Contract. You’ll have one contract with Tegrete for all services and locations.
- Expertise. Tegrete has contract professionals to negotiate and understand critical language, ensuring compliance with government and industry regulations.
- Reduce Risk. All services performed in your facilities will be governed by a standardized contract, held by Tegrete.
How many service providers do you use to keep your facilities clean and well maintained — janitorial, HVAC, carpet cleaning, handyman, lawn care, plumber, snow removal — and the list goes on. The amount of time you spend managing these relationships, service calls, and preventive maintenance can take away from your critical business initiatives. With Tegrete, you have one partner for all your facilities needs — both inside and out.
- Save time and Simplify. Tegrete manages all facilities services, from long-term capital projects, disaster recovery and maintenance programs to daily repairs and emergency requests.
- Available 24 x 7 x 365. We handle all requests, day, or night.
- Customized Solutions. Whether you need janitorial service at one location or five services at 80 locations, our business model, network of local service providers, and experienced staff have you covered.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager. Your Tegrete Relationship Manager is your single point of contact for all your facilities management needs, completing quality inspections, providing KPI reports, and answering your calls 24 x 7 x 365.
With multiple service providers and services being performed in your facilities, the number of invoices and time spent reconciling discrepancies can be overwhelming. Tegrete streamlines the entire accounts payable process, freeing your staff to work on other priorities.
- A single invoice. Depending on your requirements, we can consolidate service provider invoices into one monthly invoice from Tegrete.
- Flexibility. Invoices can be separated or subtotaled based on your needs — by location, service or cost center.
- Save time. We audit and reconcile any discrepancies with service providers.
Unsure about outsourcing your Facilities Management Services? You're not alone. It doesn't need to be an all-or-nothing move. As a next step, we invite you to a short, introductory call. Let's get to know one another! What do you have to lose?
Or, send us a message using this form.
"*" indicates required fields