Reduce Business Risk By Quickly Removing Snow And Ice
Managing snow removal services for your facilities can be time consuming and unpredictable.
Tegrete has been managing snow and ice removal services for nearly 30 years, and we specialize in working with multi-location businesses. Our model is unique — you have one contract and one point-of-contact with Tegrete, and we manage snow and ice removal for all your locations.
We’ll start by visiting all locations, creating Scopes of Work and site maps (indicating where to push the snow), and staking the property to ensure expectations are clear.
Imagine if you could forget about snow removal services. With Tegrete, you’ll:
- Save significant time — we source the service providers (using incumbents when possible), negotiate contracts and manage all services.
- Minimize risk — we use fully-insured, licensed and background-verified service providers who understand the importance of quickly and thoroughly clearing your facilities of snow and ice. If an incident should occur, Tegrete works with the insurance companies to obtain a resolution.
- Avoid headaches — if there’s a problem, you notify Tegrete, and we take it from there, 24x7x365.
- Verify work completion — with our unique QR barcoding process, you can monitor the frequency of snow removal services performed. If there’s ever a question, you simply access the portal.
- Stay within budget — we have a team of sourcing professionals skilled at negotiating competitive pricing.
- Be confident — Tegrete uses the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) website to monitor snow forecasts and track actual snowfall when verifying service provider invoices.
Through the Tegrete Client Portal, you can enter work requests, communicate concerns, and verify work completion through the use of service provider QR code scans. The portal can be accessed from any computer or by using the CleanTelligent app on your smartphone. Of course, we are available 24/7/365 should you need to contact your Tegrete Relationship Manager.
PER PUSH VS SEASONAL SNOW CONTRACTS: WHICH IS BEST FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
If you’re on the fence about the best snow removal option for your business, Tegrete can help with the analysis. But, be prepared. The decision often depends on your risk tolerance, desire for a consistent budget, willingness to stick with the same method for several years, and more.
Per Push Commercial Snow Removal: You’ll pay each time the snow is plowed, ice is treated, etc. You’re charged for each visit to your property and only pay for the service that is performed, typically based on the number of inches plowed or shoveled.
Seasonal Commercial Snow Removal: You’ll pay the same fixed amount, per month, no matter how many times the service provider plows at your property. Seasonal contracts are generally at least 3-years, with the anticipation that high and low seasons will balance out.
If you have multiple locations spread across a larger geographical area, Tegrete will evaluate historical and future snow patterns, along with bids from service providers, and provide an analysis. For some clients, it’s best to use a hybrid model, some properties with per push and some with seasonal, to further minimize risk.
One Company for All Your Snow and Ice Removal Services
- Per-Push and Seasonal snow removal contracts
- Lot plowing
- Sidewalk and walkway shoveling
- Salting and sanding
- Snow hauling
Tegrete Will Make Your Job Easier – Guaranteed!
For all locations and services
Including Per Push or Seasonal contracts
LOCAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
Who are experienced and responsive
DEDICATED RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Available 24 x 7 x 365
Should any issues arise
DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
And a certified Woman-Owned Business
Unsure about outsourcing your Facilities Management Services? You're not alone. It doesn't need to be an all-or-nothing move. As a next step, we invite you to a short, introductory call. Let's get to know one another! What do you have to lose?
Or, send us a message using this form.
"*" indicates required fields