Are your facilities enhancing the patient experience?
The Congressional Budget Office estimates that by 2017, about 26 million more Americans will get insurance through The Affordable Care Act of 2010 (ACA).1 Consumers are in control of the buying decision, and you’re competing for your share of new patients.
We understand how important facility appearance is to enhancing the patient experience and overall satisfaction. We help you create a positive first impression, and it starts when patients enter the parking area and walk into the facility. Our services include:
- Parking area maintenance and sweeping
- Lawn care
- Floor and furniture cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Snow removal
We also support the clinical side of your business with:
- Sharps removal
- Biohazard removal
- Biomedical equipment maintenance and asset management
- HVAC maintenance
- Backup generator testing
Standardization and consistency throughout all clinics
Maintaining high-quality, clean facilities with standardized color palettes and furnishings is critical for your brand. We support corporate branding standards within the clinics, while adjusting for facility uniqueness.
Pre-and post-support for audits and accreditation
We know how disruptive health department and accreditation audits can be for your clinics. Our goal is to transform these significant events into an ongoing way of doing business that minimizes distraction. Our process includes:
- A full understanding of audit requirements
- The Tegrete Facilities Assessment program, with an examination of your facilities, front to back, to identify potential facility related violations. Elements of the program include examination of:
- Parking lots, driveway and walkways
- Exterior lighting
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Storage of flammable solvents
- OSHA documentation and placement
- Location, number and type of fire extinguishers and smoke detectors
- Testing of emergency generators
- Location of video cameras and monitoring services
- A documented pre-audit plan that addresses each of the required elements over an extended period of time, rather than a few months before the audit
- An action plan that addresses pre-audit findings
- A post-audit plan to comply with requirements
Tegrete works with you to conduct the Facilities Assessment and manages all work that needs to be completed pre and post audit.
- Experience. We have years of experience servicing the healthcare industry.
- Expertise. Tools and resources designed to minimize audit disruption.
- Standardization. Commitment to understanding and executing your branding and corporate requirements to instill standardization across health clinics.
- Optimize your time. We handle all the details, freeing you to work on business critical projects.
- Reduce risk. Only carefully selected, insured service providers in your facilities.
1Is the Affordable Care Act Working? October 26, 2014, The New York Times