Focus On The Big Picture
For many facility leaders, establishing and implementing strategic plans gets pushed aside as you’re faced with the daily fires and demands of keeping your building operating effectively.
That’s where Tegrete comes in. We believe that facilities management starts with a clear understanding of your business goals, strategies, and pain points — are you struggling with staffing, upgrading lighting, acquiring new locations, planning for remodels, or undergoing a brand change?
Pre- and Post-Support For Audits and Accreditation
We know how disruptive audits can be for your business. Our goal is to transform these significant events into an ongoing way-of-doing-business that minimizes distraction. Our process includes:
- A full understanding of audit requirements
- The Tegrete Facilities Assessment program, with an examination of your facilities, front to back, to identify potential facility related violations. Elements of the program include examination of:
- Parking lots, driveway and walkways
- Exterior lighting
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Storage of flammable solvents
- OSHA documentation and placement
- Location, number and type of fire extinguishers and smoke detectors
- Testing of emergency generators
- Location of video cameras and monitoring services
- A documented pre-audit plan that addresses each of the required elements over an extended period of time, rather than a few months before the audit
- An action plan that addresses pre-audit findings
- A post-audit plan to comply with requirements
Tegrete works with you to conduct the Facilities Assessment and manages all work that needs to be completed pre- and post-audit.
Unsure about outsourcing your Facilities Management Services? You're not alone. It doesn't need to be an all-or-nothing move. As a next step, we invite you to a short, introductory call. Let's get to know one another! What do you have to lose?
Or, send us a message using this form.
"*" indicates required fields