A single source for your interior and exterior facilities management needs
Tegrete is a single source provider of facilities management services for organizations of all sizes—from large, multi-location companies to small and medium-sized organizations throughout the U.S. Our managed services include everything from janitorial services and supplies to lawn maintenance, HVAC, snow removal, handyman, repairs and more. As a family-owned business with over 20 years of experience serving our clients, we are proud to report a 96% client retention rate.
You call Tegrete, we make it happen
Tegrete employs a unique, simplified approach that allows you to eliminate up to 25 steps in the typical procurement process– from service provider sourcing, vetting and selection, to contract negotiation and project management—involving countless hours of work, time and money. With Tegrete, we take care of the entire process—from start to ﬁnish. Because we have skilled, reliable and veriﬁed service providers always ready to go (in your area), you simply contact your Tegrete Account Manager, and we make it happen.
Reducing your expenses
We negotiate the best prices on your behalf, leveraging our size and skilled sourcing professionals to obtain volume discounts. This allows us to pass on competitive prices, while providing you with peace-of-mind and more of your most valuable asset—time. You save by leveraging Tegrete’s:
- Buying power ― 5,000 service providers
- Skilled contract negotiators
- Streamlined bid process, including your incumbent
- Systems to minimize trade labor costs
Typically, we reduce expenses, streamline the process and save countless hours of staff time.
- Save. Typically, we reduce expenses, streamline the process and save countless hours of staff time.
- One call. Tegrete is a single source for all you facilities management needs.
- Focus on strategic priorities. Tegrete takes on the day-to-day facilities management needs, allowing you to focus on business-critical projects.
Tegrete is proud to be a certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE).