What Would You do with More Time?
The typical procurement process can take up to 24 steps and countless hours. How many hours each month do you spend:
- Sourcing service providers
- Checking insurance, references and background screening
- Negotiating contracts
- Overseeing projects
- Solving problems
- Examining invoices and resolving discrepancies
- Paying service providers
If steps are skipped in the process to save time, what’s the risk to your business?
Tegrete is a leader in facilities management services. It’s our core competency, and we do it well. Based on historical averages, we can help save over 1,000 labor hours per year for a company with 10 locations. This is time you can devote to business critical projects such as remodels, site consolidation or expansion, lighting upgrades or other capital projects.
- Reduce costs. With a team of skilled negotiators and volume-based discounts, you get the best price possible.
- Increase efficiencies. Tegrete handles the day-to-day details, allowing you to focus on more critical projects.
- Reduce business risks. We take the time to vet all service providers, minimizing business risk.
- Fewer headaches. If there’s ever a concern, site managers contact Tegrete-we take it from there.